- Short-Term DI Vs. Long-Term DI
- The Ultimate Life Program That Makes New Sales
- Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
Forms & Applications
- Authorization Form (All States) Necessary to shop impaired risk case.
- Authorization Form 15 Point (Required in CA) Necessary to shop impaired risk case.
- Request for Medical Information (Used to obtain lab results & rating reasons)
- Underwriting Questionnaires
- Pre-Underwriting Fact Finder
iPipeline's iGO e-App ensures that your application is 100% complete, is signed electronically, and allows submission straight through to the carrier. This will save you time, and your placement ratio will increase as well.