- Not All Disabilities Are Treated Equally
- Coordinating Your Financial Underwriting
- Vitality Now Offering Apple Watch Series 3
- Extended Shelf Life Of Medical Requirements Can Help Boost Your Sales!
- Vitality – Life Insurance On The Cutting Edge
- Short-Term DI Vs. Long-Term DI
- The Ultimate Life Program That Makes New Sales
- Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
Forms & Applications
- Authorization Form (All States) Necessary to shop impaired risk case.
- Authorization Form 15 Point (Required in CA) Necessary to shop impaired risk case.
- Request for Medical Information (Used to obtain lab results & rating reasons)
- Underwriting Questionnaires
- Pre-Underwriting Fact Finder
iPipeline's iGO e-App ensures that your application is 100% complete, is signed electronically, and allows submission straight through to the carrier. This will save you time, and your placement ratio will increase as well.