- What Drives A Donor: Tragedy & Triumph
- Whole Life As A Retirement Income Strategy
- Healthy Habits That Will Lead To Healthy Savings
- The Gift Of Underwriting
- Guaranteed Level Premiums For LTCi
- Critical Illness Coverage Pays Up To $500,000 Upon First Diagnosis
- Opportunity As An Imperative
- Business Continuation Planning
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- Expedite Cases With Field Underwriting
Getting Your Client Insured
- Questions to Ask Your Client
- XRAE Underwriting Solution
- Quick Quote / Underwriting Forms
- Contact your CPS Marketing Rep to discuss your case
Write a good cover letter
Letter to client setting expectations (Editable RTF file)
Do you have a client who has previously been declined (or highly rated) for insurance?
Tell Regis Philbin that is not your final answer!
Contact your marketing representative to discuss the case. Not all companies view the case in the same light. Often more information can be developed to improve the offer. Sometimes, the passage of time (driving violations, cancer) improves the outcome.
As shown in our history "Power of a Broad Portfolio", we developed additional medical information and found the company in our portfolio that offered PREFERRED rates when all other companies either declined or rated the case..