- What Drives A Donor: Tragedy & Triumph
- Whole Life As A Retirement Income Strategy
- Healthy Habits That Will Lead To Healthy Savings
- The Gift Of Underwriting
- Guaranteed Level Premiums For LTCi
- Critical Illness Coverage Pays Up To $500,000 Upon First Diagnosis
- Opportunity As An Imperative
- Business Continuation Planning
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- Expedite Cases With Field Underwriting
Index Annuities link interest credits to a common market index such as the S&P500, NASDAQ or Dow Jones Industrial Average. If the market index declines in value, your client's account is protected. When the index goes up, the index annuity may gain value. Gains in index annuities are often times substantially higher than interest rates available from Fixed Rate Annuities or other retirement savings vehicles. All the while, Index Annuities offer the same liquidity and income options as Fixed Rate Annuities.
For a complete consultation on the best options for your next annuity case, contact us.