- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
Index Annuities link interest credits to a common market index such as the S&P500, NASDAQ or Dow Jones Industrial Average. If the market index declines in value, your client's account is protected. When the index goes up, the index annuity may gain value. Gains in index annuities are often times substantially higher than interest rates available from Fixed Rate Annuities or other retirement savings vehicles. All the while, Index Annuities offer the same liquidity and income options as Fixed Rate Annuities.
For a complete consultation on the best options for your next annuity case, contact us.