- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
The CPS underwriting motto is "Never Say Never". We are experts in the field of impaired risk underwriting. We know how to obtain the most competitive offers for your clients from the highly rated and well-respected carriers that we represent.
We offer serveral ways for you to communicate the details of your client's health condition to us. These include:
XRAE - a comprehensive online interview allowing you to ask all the right questions, and communicate it seamlessly to your CPS Marketing Rep.
Quick Quote Questionnaires - Download and complete these impairment specific questionnaires, fax or email to your CPS Marketing Rep., and get a preliminary offer within 48-hours.
NAILBA Field Underwriting Guide
NAILBA Field Underwriting User Guide
- Tobacco Usage Underwriting
- Pilot Underwriting
- Scuba Underwriting
- Table Shaving Programs
- Guaranteed/Simplified Issue Product Spreadsheet
Underwriting Information and Presentations
Did You Know
A growing set of helpful information sheets that can assist you and your client in various Underwriting related areas. Additional sheets will be added as they become available.
Impaired Risk Presentation
An online audio/visual presentation detailing the benefits of using CPS' Underwriting Department when working to get coverage for your clients with potentially adverse underwriting issues. Contact your local CPS offices for assistance with your Impaired Risk cases.
Call your CPS Marketing Rep to discuss the details of your case.