- Short-Term DI Vs. Long-Term DI
- The Ultimate Life Program That Makes New Sales
- Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
Linked Benefit Products (Annuity/LTC & Life/LTC)
2010 brings in a wave of Long Term Care benefits within Annuities and Life Insurance contracts made possible by the Pension Protection Act (PPA) of 2006. PPA opened up a whole new world of benefits for clients who earmark a portion of their savings for medical emergencies. Linked benefit products will substantially increase the leverage of your client's savings dollars from 2 to 5 times their typical value. Additional benefits of PPA products may include:
- Return of Premium Guarantee
- Guaranteed / Accelerated Death Benefit
- Possibility of streamlined underwriting - no exams
- Tax free disbursement of benefits from gains in non-qualified annuities
- Joint benefits for married clients
- Lifetime coverage for long term care needs
There's a massive opportunity in moving NQ annuities with substantial gain into PPA-compliant annuities for TAX-FREE withdrawals for LTC expenses.