- Not All Disabilities Are Treated Equally
- Coordinating Your Financial Underwriting
- Vitality Now Offering Apple Watch Series 3
- Extended Shelf Life Of Medical Requirements Can Help Boost Your Sales!
- Vitality – Life Insurance On The Cutting Edge
- Short-Term DI Vs. Long-Term DI
- The Ultimate Life Program That Makes New Sales
- Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
Long Term Care
CPS' strategic partnerships have allowed for a diverse portfolio of Long Term Care options. The American population is growing older and with limited availability of resources for Long Term Care options, we constantly seek out new trends in the industry to provide our clients with the most innovative and complete services available.
A COMPREHENSIVE PORTFOLIO
Long Term Care expenses are one of today's most overwhelming roadblocks for potential retirees and many of those who are retired don't have a plan in place to ensure that they will receive Long Term Care for the remainder of their lives. The expenses associated with Long Term Care can have a detrimental impact on client portfolios as well as their ability to retire comfortably on their own terms. Long Term Care Insurance can prove to be an invaluable portfolio asset and may even mean the difference between retiring on time or not.
Long Term Care Insurance
- Association Groups
- Executive Carve-outs
- Individual and Joint
- Linked Benefit Products
- Multi-Life: Large and Small Employer Groups