- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
Long Term Care
CPS' strategic partnerships have allowed for a diverse portfolio of Long Term Care options. The American population is growing older and with limited availability of resources for Long Term Care options, we constantly seek out new trends in the industry to provide our clients with the most innovative and complete services available.
A COMPREHENSIVE PORTFOLIO
Long Term Care expenses are one of today's most overwhelming roadblocks for potential retirees and many of those who are retired don't have a plan in place to ensure that they will receive Long Term Care for the remainder of their lives. The expenses associated with Long Term Care can have a detrimental impact on client portfolios as well as their ability to retire comfortably on their own terms. Long Term Care Insurance can prove to be an invaluable portfolio asset and may even mean the difference between retiring on time or not.
Long Term Care Insurance
- Association Groups
- Executive Carve-outs
- Individual and Joint
- Linked Benefit Products
- Multi-Life: Large and Small Employer Groups