- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
MetLife Rapid eUnderwriting
Met Life's Rapid eUnderwriting is an enhanced process that allows underwriting review to be completed in approximately 48 hours from the time an application is submitted. Producers who have a Rapid eUnderwriting eligible client must complete the Life Express Order Ticket (EOT). A tele-interviewer from Met Life's New Business Call Center then calls the client to conduct the Rapid eUnderwriting telephone interview over the phone. Clients in product approved states that meet the eligibility requirements MUST be submitted through the Rapid eUnderwriting Program.
- Ages 18 - 40
- Face amounts from $100,000 up to and including $500,000 (The total face amount written with MetLife in the past 12 months cannot exceed $500,000, including this application.)
Approved and Required in the Following States: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, DC, IA, KS, KY, MS, MT, NE, NH, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WY
Method of Submission
- Express Order Ticket
- Guaranteed Level Term, 10, 15 and 20 year only
- Acceleration of Death Benefit Rider
- Non-Convertible Disability Waiver of Premium Rider (DW)
- Convertible Disability Waiver of Premium Rider (CWP)
Preferred Plus to Table D (+100), including Preferred Smoker and Standard Smoker
- No Elite Plus class available
- Flat extra up to $3.50 per thousand (limited to +50 or better)
- Limitations on beneficiaries in every state except California and New York
What Producers Should Know about the Rapid eUnderwriting Process
Eligible clients cannot apply for 10, 15 or 20 Year Term coverage in the following situations:
- Where the client is a foreign resident (i.e., one whose permanent residence is outside of the US)
- Where the insured will not be the owner
- When requesting any rider other than those listed above
- Group Conversions
For MetLife's Express Order Ticket Application CLICK HERE
To access forms, choose the following options: Company: MetLife Investors USA -->Service Type: New Business --> State: Issue state where owner lives --> Product Type: Term Life --> Product Name: Tele-Application at our Apps and Forms Link:
For Marketing Materials and More Information Regarding the Rapid eUnderwriting Process CLICK HERE
- The Enterprise Application will not be accepted for eligible clients.
- Foreign language interviews are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Clients must be prepared for a detailed interview to complete the application (approximately 20-40 minutes) and will be expected to provide detailed personal information related to their health and medical history, foreign travel, aviation, avocation, driving history, etc. Clients will be asked for payment information during the interview. They should have checking account information at hand.
- The client must be in the United States at the time of the interview.