- Not All Disabilities Are Treated Equally
- Coordinating Your Financial Underwriting
- Vitality Now Offering Apple Watch Series 3
- Extended Shelf Life Of Medical Requirements Can Help Boost Your Sales!
- Vitality – Life Insurance On The Cutting Edge
- Short-Term DI Vs. Long-Term DI
- The Ultimate Life Program That Makes New Sales
- Are You Asking The Right Questions?
- How Slimming Down Can Fatten Your Wallet
- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
Order Your Own Medical Exams
Get the ball rolling and order your client's exam prior to submitting the application to CPS. Links to Paramed Providers:
As a reminder - if you order an exam and an application for the client is never submitted, you will be responsible for the cost of the exam (you'll be billed by the vendor).
Important - any time you order the exam prior to submitting an app, please remember to:
- Let the vendor know to send the exam to CPS (don't have it sent directly to the carrier)
- Include a cover letter with the app (let us know you have ordered the exam yourself and let us know which vendor you ordered it from)
Any issues or questions in this regard, please contact your CPS Case Manager.