- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
Order Your Own Medical Exams
Get the ball rolling and order your client's exam prior to submitting the application to CPS. Links to Paramed Providers:
As a reminder - if you order an exam and an application for the client is never submitted, you will be responsible for the cost of the exam (you'll be billed by the vendor).
Important - any time you order the exam prior to submitting an app, please remember to:
- Let the vendor know to send the exam to CPS (don't have it sent directly to the carrier)
- Include a cover letter with the app (let us know you have ordered the exam yourself and let us know which vendor you ordered it from)
Any issues or questions in this regard, please contact your CPS Case Manager.