- 1st And Goal: A Carrier Winning Play In Underwriting
- Lets Go Table Shaving And Credit Picking For The Fall Harvest
- Affordable Income Protection For Any Budget
- Term In A Qualified Plan? Maybe!
- Tax Diversification – The Bucket List
- One Simple Solution To Keep Your Clients Healthy And Their Premiums Low
- Top Annuity Rates As Of 9.26.17
- Working Women And Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance 101 In Just Three Sheets
- The Life Insurance Triple Threat
Premium Financial Advisors Inc. Group Privacy Notice
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
One of our top priorities is to make sure that we keep the information we have about you secure. We value our relationship with you. We work hard to preserve your privacy. The very nature of our relationship with you requires us to collect or share certain types of information about you. This privacy notice explains how we use potential, current and former customer information. Please read it carefully.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HAVE?
We collect only information, such as name, address, social security number, assets, income or employment status, that we need to provide the services you request and to administer your business with us. We may also collect health information as you authorize. We may collect information from:
- you when you complete an application, a fact finder for financial planning, or other form,
- your employer in connection with its sponsoring and administering your retirement plan,
- you when you inquire about or purchase other products from us,
- consumer-reporting agencies, and
- your business dealings with our family of companies or other companies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information described above and may provide it to others:
- to process your requests and transactions,
- to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements,
- to perform services on your behalf,
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our potential, current and former customers unless allowed or required by law. The law allows us to share your financial information with our affiliates and others to market products or services to you. These types of disclosures are allowed and cannot be prevented.
PROTECTING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only allow access to your personal information to those individuals who need it in order to provide products or services to you. Individuals who have access to your personal information are required to keep it strictly confidential. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information.
This Notice is provided to you on behalf of Premium Financial Advisors Inc.